Sunday, September 11, 2022

REVIEW: Glo-Up Girls Series 2 Alex



Finally got my Alex! Her estimated date kept changing on Amazon and then at last they wanted my money. 




Outfit: Puffy but not ugly puffy emerald green jacket, slightly weird blue boots, colorful cropped tank over black fishnet tee, sorta vinyl shorts. I'm not sure what to call this material. It's not as leathery as leather or pleather, but it's not as shiny plasticy as what I consider vinyl, but I'm going with vinyl anyway. 

Oh, and her cute earrings. 




Same accessories as the others. 




Sneakers same as the others. I do like that they gave them different star colors, but would it have been hard to change the color of the actual sneakers? Maybe one get black, one pink, one red, etc. 

Unattractive socks. 

Comb. Makeup sponge brush. Sunglasses. Pink purse. 

Lightning bolt earrings. Weird "ring." 




After salon time. 

Her hair is sadly not great. Sigh. Spend less money on gimmicks and more money on hair quality!




She's still really cute though and my favorite. 





Ugly socks. Ugh. 




But the sneakers serve their purpose. They go really well with Series 1 Alex's outfit and she can finally take off those bubblegum lumps she called sneakers before.




The gold earrings are cute, but I like the silver hook ones. 




Sunglasses...no. Maybe on Erin. 



The weird "ring." This is supposed to slide on her hand like this. I checked the pic on the box. What is it? Brass knuckles for dolls? 




Final look. 


But wait, there's more. 




I swear her lips are darker. Some of these color change lip colors just can't be captured with flash pics. 





So Alex continues her trend of being my favorite in the line. Her overall design is kinda crazy and random, but I love her anyway. In both lines. 


Group shot! (With bonus Ty unicorn I need to find a place for.)

I nitpick these dolls but I do love them. I just think they deserve better quality. Skip the gimmicks, add knee articulation and improve the hair quality. Easy peasy. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment