Saturday, June 23, 2018

REVIEW: WWE Superstars Asuka

If you'd asked me if I'd ever buy one of these WWE Superstars wrestling dolls, I would have told you it wasn't likely. I'm not into wrestling and I don't know who any of these people are.

And then Asuka showed up. She was in my Amazon suggested items and the pink and blue hair caught my eye immediately. And then she's Japanese, too? Sold. I didn't buy her immediately, but I think I ordered her within a week of seeing her.

Then Amazon forgot to ship my package. They made it look shipped with a tracking number and everything, but Wednesday delivery turned out to actually be Saturday. (I complained and got some money back. If I'm paying for Prime, the least they can do is actually ship my stuff on time.)



So Asuka arrived today and she's pretty epic.

Her hair, as you can tell from the boxed pic, was gelled to high heaven, so all my deboxed pics are her after having her gel washed out.

She's a nice doll for $12.99. Fully articulated. My only gripe is that she's not as detailed as she could be. She could totally have had the black face stripe! I hope she gets another doll with her elaborate costumes, because this tee and shorts are cute, but from the pictures I Googles, this girl has some fab costumes and I want to see those!






I feel like her one eye is off, but she's still cute, so I'm not sure if it's just me reacting to having a doll with normal-sized eyes for once...

The outfit is cute, it's just simple. This is "Imma crash your slumber party" Asuka.





Another angle on the hair.

I love her hair.






Super awesome!

Like seriously, I kinda want more of these now and that's the power of a really good doll. To make you want more, even though you know nothing about the line.

However, I also know none of them are as good as she is.

(I keep wanting to use a different word to describe her, but I try to keep my language clean on this blog, in case there are kiddies reading.)




Asuka wants a fancier doll made of her, Mattel! Give her what she wants!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. She has a unique face in my opinion. She definitely needs more outfits!

    ReplyDelete