Wednesday, June 27, 2018

MONTH IN REVIEW: June 2018

Even though it's only the 27th, I'm going to go ahead and do my Month in Review for June, because I don't have a lot of things incoming. I do have one Fashionista that will likely arrive tomorrow, but she'll get a review, so she won't need a pic in this wrap-up anyway.

The reason I'm doing this is because someone knocked on our door at 3:30am and no one was there when I looked out the peephole, so I'm a little creeped out. I had my headphones in before that and two of the dogs looked up like they heard a noise, so I yanked my headphones out and a couple minutes later was the knock. The dogs barked then, but not the first time, so I'm thinking maybe this person knocked on a neighbor's door first? I don't know. No one seems to be around, but I'm too unnerved to go to sleep, so here we are.

Anyway, Party Pop Teenies are the first things pictured. I got these at the same time as my first Boxy Girls. I actually have two more that I never photographed. They're really cute and I wish the closer Walmarts had them.






And now bears. Of course.

Dally's been on my wishlist for over a year. I finally lucked into a great deal on ebay from a US seller, which I never thought I'd get. She's lovely in person with all her different colors.





The oddly-named Licky Tissue was one of my 2018 pre-orders. He's named after when a mom licks a tissue to wipe something off a kid's face. It's kind of a cute idea, I guess, but the name is just...no. I call mine Licky, but I'll think of something else eventually.









And this is Skip. He's odd because he photographs far more yellow than he really is, which I wish I'd known. I was expecting a yellow bunny, but he's like a dark cream color. Still nice, but I wanted that buttercream yellow.






Seraphina the bunny and Cody the wolf are Lumo Stars. These can be found at Target. I will get more soon!




This guy is possibly my biggest love of the month. I've been supporting the Lunar Lion since he first appeared in the "in process" Squishable designs.

He's up there in my top Squishables with the original gray alien and the Spooky Lil Monster.




My Lost Kitties! I just took a pic of these yesterday. I finally got my most wanted Flakes, the angry sweater-wearing blue one, and that's enough for me. I've gotten 8 and 2 are doubles, so no more. Not at $5 apiece.



And finally, my new Gund bears. Bleecker is on the left and Indigo on the right. I've got money set aside for a couple Charlie Bears pre-orders I think might come in soon, so I splurged on a couple cheaper Gund bears on Amazon to fill the bear void while I wait.

Indigo really is a very, very dark blue. He just photographs black.

That is it. Anything else will be lumped in with July or done in reviews.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment