Thursday, June 21, 2018

REVIEW: Enchantimals Winsley Wolf




My second new Enchantimal from the newest trio of single-packed ones.

Winsley Wolf is really cute and it goes to show what happens when they overdo a face: you end up liking a totally different doll better than the one you thought you'd love. I never thought I'd pick Winsley over Tanzie, but here we are.




Winsley's art is super cute like usual. There's something very sweet and earnest in her expression. She reminds me of Starfire, even though she looks nothing like her.




Winsley has bright blue hair with a couple Rogue white streaks. I was pleasantly surprised by the white, because in her promo pics, it's much more blended in with the blue. It's meant to be the two giant streaks though, because that's what she has in her art.

Trooper the wolf is like Tanzie's tiger with the hole in the back. That's really my only complaint about this doll, the stupid hole in the pet.

I mean, I'm not thrilled we got another gray character with blue hair, since we just had Ekaterina not long ago, but Winsley is so cute with it, it's actually Ekaterina I would give a different color if I could.




Because, you know, this is the main reason I wanted Winsley.

She's totally some relation of Silvi's!

(I'm still mad we never got a sig doll for Silvi.)

That and the paw boots are just the cutest things.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, paw boots! The artwork is very cute and somehow reminds me of My little pony :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute..very nice facial color painting!

    ReplyDelete