Friday, November 25, 2016

REVIEW: Monster High Electrified Draculaura


Draculaura finally made it here today. She's very cute and perky, which is why I like the reboot Lauras so much. Her doll matches her character much better.

Like Ari, Laura comes with a dress, belt, shoes and headpiece.


The art for this line is so cute.

And every time I see Venus, I wonder where she is. She's not on Amazon. Is she an exclusive? She's pictured with the other single-packed dolls, so I wouldn't think she'd be in some multipack. Although I do hope there are other dolls from this line that we haven't seen yet. Have you seen Cleo's Electrified look? It's amazing. I'd also like a non-Electrified Silvi sooner rather than later.


Laura's dress is quite cute. I like the plastic shoulder pieces as well as the pink ruffle on the skirt. The shoes are cute, but I prefer most of Ari's stuff to what Laura has. I think the doll herself is really cute though and I plan on buying all the crimped hair Electrified girls, except the gimmicky Frankie.














Laura has some bright makeup on in multiple colors, but it isn't as garish as it looked in her promo pics. The promo doll has black upper and lower lashes with blue and yellow eyeshadow and blue liner on the lower lids. The actual doll has black upper lashes with pale pink and yellow eyeshadow, while her lower lashes are blue with a faint line of pink underneath. Still colorful, but much better. Her little cheek heart is rimmed in blue, too.

Laura's dress is also cute without the yellow belt bow thingy. I'm one of those people that really does not care for yellow on Laura, so I will probably be taking the belt off once I get all the dolls and set up my display. For the moment, she's still wearing it, but I think I prefer it without the unnecessary yellow.

Her hair is a bit thinner than Ari's, and the same drier texture.

I quite like this Laura, but she's neither my fave Laura nor my favorite from the Electrified line. Still worth buying if you like the styling of the line though!

Silvi should be here next week, so she'll be my next review. I'm looking forward to finally having a gray wolf! (CaM does not count.)

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment