Monday, November 21, 2016

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Grote2010/Grotesque

I discovered Grotesque's work on ebay thanks to one of the bunnies popping up in one of my saved searches.

I didn't buy right away, but waited until I was on vacation, so they definitely wouldn't arrive while I was gone. Grotesque is located in the UK though, so it really wasn't a worry.

I spotted a different bunny first, but the color of this one caught my eye and I knew I wanted him.











Magnolia there on the right also got my attention immediately. So I made some offers and we worked out a price that worked for both of us and my little ones were soon on their way.

You can see how little they are in comparison to Cocoa, who is about a foot wide from foot to foot.

Both toys were packaged nicely and arrived pretty quickly! They got here in just a week.

Grotesque has a lot of different designs, some spooky and many not, so check them out on ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/usr/grote2010

PHOTO CREDITS: All mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment