Thursday, November 17, 2016

NEWS: SHOPPIES

Have you seen the newest Shoppie, Gemma Stone? She was supposedly going to be one of Walmart's Black Friday sales. Gemma is based on the rarest Shopkin ever, who was a one of a kind and sold for over $21,000 with proceeds going to charity. She comes with two visible jewel-themed Shopkins: a ruby and a sapphire, and also two more in blind bags. These mystery ones could be an emerald, an amethyst, a diamond or the limited edition opal. Gemma is going to be sold for $20 on Black Friday and I'm not sure whether she's going to be sold after that on a regular basis, but she does have a listing on Walmart.com, so that makes me think she might not disappear right away.

But the best news? The news that's the reason behind this post?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/52909509

GEMMA IS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER RIGHT NOW.

I got the in stock alert a few minutes ago and ordered two for pick-up and they should arrive on or even before Wednesday the 23rd. Yeah, the Black Friday toy is going to be in my hands the day BEFORE Thanksgiving. Thank you, Walmart.com. I so did not want to go to the store on Thanksgiving.

If you're interested in Gemma, I really recommend grabbing one right now and saving yourself the crazy shopping experience.

ETA: Okay, now the link is down and it takes me to a page that says they're "having technical difficulties." I wonder if they realized she wasn't supposed to be for sale yet. I'll keep you guys posted on whether they cancel my order or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment