Friday, September 16, 2016

NEWS: Wellie Wishers

This is likely not news to most, but I wanted to post it anyway.

Wellie Wishers are at Toys R Us!

I first heard this a few weeks ago, that they were coming, but my store is a very low level store and I figured we wouldn't get them.

I was wrong. That's the real reason I'm posting. Even if you have a store in a less populated area, there's still a chance you could see these in your store. We have a huge display and everything, with loads of outfits and accessories.

My mom treated me to Camille and her accessories and Emerson and her dance outfit for an early birthday gift. Now that I've seen them in person and they're right at my fingertips, I plan on getting Kendall and Willa as soon as I can. They really are all so very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment