Monday, January 18, 2021

REVIEW: Na Na Na Surprise Teens Rebel Dare



One last quick review for the night. I was struggling with a dying camera battery at this point.

So Na Na Na has a new line of teen characters. These dolls are much bigger than the basic Na Na Nas. They're 11" tall and run about $30.

I haven't bought a Na Na Na in awhile, because they got a little samey for me. I still have the black sheep, the first series bear, the black cat (Tuesday!) and the purple mod girl, but that's it. However, when I saw Rebel, I knew I needed her. I ordered her off Amazon, but I saw one of the others in Target tonight, too.





All I did was pull apart the box and it flopped open. Then you pull this tray out. 

Rebel is held in with a few plastic tabs.

And she's got all the packets containing her outfit on the right. 



She has knuckle tattoos that say ROCK STAR. Ah, I love it. I really love her permanent fists. 

You'll have to excuse her hair. It is super thick and all over the place. Because I was running out of battery power, I couldn't stop to fix it over and over. 

She has a huge white tag attached to the back of her head. Really stupid place for it. I cut it off. 




Everything from the packets: hat, jacket, shirt, skirt, shoes and brush. 

Everything was packaged really nicely. Even the skirt was inside out, which might protect the faux leather. 







Everything but the jacket and hat. 





Add the jacket. 

The outfit pieces on these are much more nicely made than Rainbow High. Yeah, I said. Yeah, I know they're the same company. But you should see this skirt in person. It's gorgeous. The jacket is, too. And I'm not noticing any quality issues. 




With the doberman hat. It's cute, but I left it off when I put her out on display. I do love that they made the hats separate. 

So she is great quality, thick hair, excellent outfit pieces, poseable. She's just great. I wish I liked more of them, but I don't $30 like any of the others. The owl girl is close, but not quite. Maybe there will be another for me in Series 2.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment