Tuesday, January 26, 2021

REVIEW: Santoro Gorjuss The Frock


I got my first new Gorjuss arrival in over two years! I wish I'd kept up with this line better, but I only dropped the ball on one doll and I'm still hoping to find her. 

So this is one of two I ordered from Amazon (via Amazon UK). They both got over here fairly quickly, but then sat in Atlanta from the...13th, I think?...until today. I got this doll and a Charlie Bear that was also shipped from the UK without warning today, as well as a package from Latvia that will be the next review and that one never tracked at all! But the second Gorjuss doll went to Pennsylvania. New Jersey to Atlanta to Pennsylvania. SIGH. She hasn't moved since yesterday morning, so I don't know when she'll arrive. On the plus side, this one here is the one I wanted more so at least she made it. 





This one is called The Frock, and it's indeed quite the frock!





Ah, deboxed. She's definitely one of my top 3 along with Ladybird and Little Violet. She has black hair like Violet. 




Her little purple bolero is a separate piece, but I don't want to undo that perfect bow, so I'll settle for showing the under layers. 

This poofy bit is sort of a bubble skirt underneath the striped dress. 




And the bloomers. 

She has a body stocking on, likely to avoid staining. I'm not sure how much it covers. I didn't look. 




One more picture so I'm not ending on a note with her skirt over her head. 

The quality on these dolls is amazing. I really do love the Gorjuss line. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment