Friday, January 1, 2021

NEWS: Hatchimals

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEW PIXIE RIDERS! I'M EXCITED!

ZEBRA:

Okay, I'm not really seeing zebra, but a lot of her is hidden...I guess? I love the color scheme. And the doll is adorable. 

CHEETAH:

I'm least excited for this one because it's a recolor of the tiger. Although it does get points for being the only one that is not primarily pink or purple. They kinda bombed the colors on this set as a whole. Not nearly enough variation. But then again, the designs are so cool that it's forgiveable. I love the doll, too! My second fave of the five. 

UNICORN:

You'd think a unicorn would be kinda dull, no big deal, see 'em all the time, but these manage to be really cool. Look through all the photos in the link, because this one's got the variant and it's so pretty! 

PONYGATOR (yes, really):

Oh, hi, instant favorite. Who knew I needed a ponygator in my life? It's more pony than gator, but I still love it. The doll is my fave, though none of them are boring by a long shot. 

Then we've got the regulars:

And more pixies:

I only like one of these (gee, guess which) so I hope there's some sort of way to tell them apart.

2 comments:

  1. From what I understand, the new Pixies each have a unique set of wings (which is the cylinder in the middle of the transparent egg) so you just have to pick the wings that correspond to the one you want to get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I see! I wasn't sure if they were going to be wrapped somehow, but that's perfect.

      Delete