Tuesday, January 12, 2021

REVIEW: LOL Surprise Year of the Ox


I am so horribly behind on reviews! Ugh. I'm hoping to get some more done tomorrow.

But this is an easy one, so let's get to it. 

LOL Surprise smaller dolls haven't interested me in a while, but I couldn't resist the Chinese New Year set. 

These cost $9.99 apiece.



The ball.




Opening the doll step 1.





You should get: doll, top, skirt, shoes, sunglasses, bracelet, bottle. The earrings come on the doll.




She's so cute!






I'm a sucker for this hairstyle because Dusk uses it and Dusk is one of my all-time fave LOLs, but I love the black, red, gold color combo for this girl and that just makes it even better.





Yeah, these aren't staying on. She's too cute to hide her face.




The ox. 





You should get: the ox, a scarf, 4 shoes, bottle, and lantern purse.



These shoes do not stay on well. I had two fall off and then lost one for about five minutes. Unless she's going right to your display space, keep the shoes off. 


The pair! Adorable. I love them. 

I ordered mine from Target.com, but you can't choose what you get. I ordered 4 and got 2 of each, so it worked out well, but there's no guarantee of anything. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment