Thursday, January 21, 2021

REVIEW: Hatchimals Pixie Riders Series 2 Wilder Wings Part 2


No in-package photos this time because you know what those look like. I got my other 3 pixie riders from Target in the mail today. 

They must like the Rs to go with the tigers. The first series was Radiant Roxy with Tigrette and now it's Rhythm Rachel with...Tigrette. Yeah, same name. Where Target got cheetah from I don't know. 



Wings in.




And with Sophie. 




This is Chic Claire and Zebrush. 




I don't really get zebra from Zebrush, but she's cool, so I'm not that fussed.



Sophie, Rachel and Claire.



And my favorite, Magical Mel and Ponygator.



This is the only set where one of the types of wing crystals is different. Mel has pink pyramids, while Ponygator's are diamonds.



I love these two. 




Love them so much!




So these are all four of the basic rider sets. 

I've got another unicorn one coming, but it will probably be the basic and I'll just return it. 


I love these girls like I loved the first line. The fancy wings aren't my favorite thing though. The little bits pop out sometimes when you try to put the pixie on the animal and because of the giant wings, they don't often sit really well. But the designs are great, if a bit limited in color range.


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment