Tuesday, January 26, 2021

REVIEW: Basic Fun Care Bears Wish & Love-a-Lot

 

I have not been keeping up with Care Bears news, so I was surprised to see Wish and Love-a-Lot in Walmart tonight! They're exclusives to there and cost $12.88 each. 




Love-a-Lot isn't one of my big favorites (Tenderheart, Cozyheart Penguin, Grumpy, Good Luck, Wish, Friend, Birthday and sometimes Bedtime and Champ), but I do have a soft spot for her. I had quite a few of the poseables when I was a kid and I want to say she was one of my earlier ones.  

I love this one's little open mouth design and the faces on the hearts are adorable. 



I always forget Wish is a girl. Was she always a girl? 

Yes, she was. Odd. I remember thinking of her as male, even during childhood. Although I admittedly made a lot of characters whatever I wanted. Cozyheart has always been female, but mine was male. 

Anyway. Wish is super cute. I do love this new style of design for the bears, though unlike the previous design, I'm not buying every release, only the characters I like most. (Can we have Birthday and Friend, please?)

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment