Monday, January 18, 2021

REVIEW: Hatchimals Pixie Riders Series 2 Wilder Wings Starlight Sophie and Unicorn

 


So Hatchimals are back with more pixies! I'm excited. I actually have these on order from Target, but I was in my actual Target tonight and I spotted 3 of them. They had the ponygator, zebra and gold unicorn. 

Now I thought this was the variant, which is why I bought it, but it isn't. 



The unicorn variant is the brightly-colored one in the purple and pink heart. 

She was the main photo on the Target listing, so I thought she was the regular version, but no. I'll likely get this gold regular one from Target.com now, so I'll just return it and watch for the bright one. 




Deboxing is the same as Series 1 except the packets are now partially clear. 

I recommend opening them over a flat, contained surface like a plate or a bowl. There are a lot of little pieces in one of the bags, because you decorate the wings yourself. 





Here are the completed wings. All those little bits were loose in the packet. 



Here are Sophie and Unicorn. Poor Unicorn doesn't even have a cutesy name. It's just Unicorn. 



With the wings on. 


And here she is on my shelf with one of the new mini pixies Glitter Angels. There are new mini pixies, you ask? Yep. Let's get to that post next.


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment