Thursday, January 14, 2021

REVIEW & CHEAT CODES: Cave Club Dino Baby Crystals Glow Series


The new glow series of Cave Club dinos released on Amazon and I've bought 10 so far. They're also available on Walmart. 

They have similar packaging to the first series, except the eggs are different colors. The crystals are now pink, green and orange (though it's a very pinky orange). The bottoms are a dark purple, which is really helpful, because the codes are still printed in silver on them. They're so much easier to read now! Thanks, Mattel. 


Unlike Series 1, these do not come with a small accessory. It's the animal, hairpiece, sand/slime and a checklist only. 

Almost all of them are recolors of Series 1. There are 2 new creatures and the Series 1 sabretooth is not included. 

So here's the mammoth. 




The plesiosaur. 



The rock, which has a new face! So cute. 

He's the only one with an accessory, a tiny campfire.




The sloth. 





The triceratops. 



The apatosaurus. 

I'm really excited to have this one, because I never got the Series 1 apatosaur. And this one is one of my favorite colors, too. 



And this is one of the two new animals. I'm calling it a diatryma for now. If anyone can think of anything better, let me know. 

I'm missing the other new creature, which is a stegosaurus, and also the T-rex. I don't know how my luck worked out that I just can't get the T-rex in either series!





Some comparison photos. 

I love the dark purple of the glow mammoth. 



Each glow one has an element that does glow in the dark, though I haven't tested any out. Maybe later. 



I really love that they did different faces. I've seen the promo images of the glitter series and I'm pretty sure the rock there has a new face, too. 



I adore the new sloth. 

Honestly, it's pretty much just a given that I prefer the neon series over the originals. 




And the triceratops. 

I actually kinda like these all about equally. 

And the ones that don't fit anywhere else. 

I'm sad they didn't bring the sabretooth into the neon series. I would have just made 10 characters instead of 9. 

So I have doubles of the triceratops, plesiosaur and mammoth if anyone wants to trade. I need the T-Rex from both Series 1 and 2, the Series 1 Apatosaurus and the Series 2 Stegosaurus. 




Completely forgot to add the checklist earlier. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.








We've also got codes! Yeah, this is probably the part you're looking for. Sorry you had to scroll through so many pictures. 


2430/2810/2830/2790:

A: Mammoth

B: T-Rex

C: Diatryma

D: Apatosaurus

E: Rock

F: Sloth

G: Stegosaurus

H: Plesiosaur

I: Triceratops


2850/2890/2860/2870:

A: Plesiosaur

B: Triceratops

C: Mammoth

D: T-Rex 

E: Diatryma 

F: Apatosaurus 

G: Rock 

H: Sloth

I: Stegosaurus 


2940:

A: Triceratops

B: Mammoth

C: T-Rex

D: Diatryma 

E: Apatosaurus 

F: Rock

G: Sloth 

H: Stegosaurus

I: Plesiosaur

 

3420/3430: 

A: Stegosaurus

B: Plesiosaur

C: Triceratops

D: Mammoth

E: T-Rex

F: Diatryma

G: Apatosaurus

H: Rock

I: Sloth


3370/3380:

A: Sloth

B: Stegosaurus

C: Plesiosaur

D: Triceratops

E: Mammoth

F: T-Rex

G: Diatryma

H: Apatosaurus

I: Rock

43 comments:

  1. The bird reminds me of a dodo bird... I do like the Triceratops. I wish they’d leave out the slime gimmick and charge less for the toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does look like a dodo, but I don't consider them prehistoric, so I prefer the Diatryma name.

      Definitely in agreement on leaving out the useless crap. I'm hoping that trend ends soon.

      Delete
    2. Oh my kid loves the slime and sand lol but yes I wish they were less expensive in price and this series doesn’t even come with their little toy which my 2 year old is also obsessed with

      Delete
  2. Can you post the picture of the checklist??? please ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I just got the Titanis (Terror bird/dodo bird) Glow series code 2850 HR E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we calling the one with the spikes on the back a stegosaurus? I NEED that one!!! I guess I'm going to have to go on the hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought 3 and am using them as potty prizes for my son. He opened the second one and got the rock! 2850HR G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lori, Do you think they will sell these at Target stores eventually?

    I think I'd rather buy them from the store to hopefully get the same batch and not have to go through the craziness with online returns...I got like 10 sloths on my last go around with series 1 - lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The person who originally found them in a Facebook group I'm in bought some at Target, so yes.

      Delete
    2. I bought mine from Walmart! Our target hasn't had the Glow series yet!

      Delete
  8. Alright, last one we got! 2850HR D is the Trex!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lory, I have the 2890HR...
    A: Plesiosaur
    B: Triceratops
    C: Mammoth
    D: /
    E: Diatryma
    F: Apatosaurus
    G: Rock
    H: Sloth
    I: /

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to know what 2860HR F Is. enforce I buy it if anyone can help me out?

    ReplyDelete
  11. If anyone can let me know any of them from the 2860HR series

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alright! Series 2860HR is as follows
    A: Plessie
    B: Trike
    C: Mammoth
    D: --
    E: Dodo
    F: Apatosaurus
    G: Rock
    H: Sloth
    I: --

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does anyone have a spare t-rex?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought 3 batches from Amazon and have had no luck

      Delete
    2. My e-mail is rainbowshalom@hotmail.com If you have a spare Glow T-Rex - I would love to buy it.

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. can confirm that the 2790HR series follows the same pattern as 2430/2810/2830 (Mammoth as A etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I can confirm that 2870 is the same as 2850/2860/2890

    I have:

    A: Plesiosaur
    F: Apatosaurus
    G: Rock
    H: Sloth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you have a list started for the sparkle series? I have 2 codes to contribute:

    3210HR E: Mosasaurus/alligator
    3210HR F: Sloth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't have any yet, so there's no separate post. Hopefully they come out in the US soon.

      Delete
    2. No prob! I hope so too. I got mine from Amazon Canada but hopefully they come out in stores soon so I can choose. I have 2 more codes for you. I got a double of the sloth so 3210 and 3200 are the same.

      3200HR F: Sloth
      3200HR I: T-Rex

      Delete
    3. I have a couple more glimmer series for you.
      3200HR
      D: Hadrosaur
      G: Diatryma
      H: Rock

      Delete
  19. Heyhey! Good Evening everyone! I just bought some from a series that starts with 3420HR. The figures I got are as follows:

    3420HR B: Plesiosaur
    3420HR C: Purple Triceratops
    3420HR D: Purple Mammoth


    The codes on this one are the 2850 series posted above but shifted down one. In 2850, the Plesiosaur is A. In this one it’s B and so on. I hope that helps. I’m in Las Vegas and this series popped up at 3 of my Targets.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lory,
    I have codes for SERIES 3 (GLIMMER SERIES).
    I did not find your post on this series, if it exists ^^
    Here are the codes, if they help anyone...

    3210HR :
    E -- Mosasaur
    G -- Diatryma
    H -- Rock
    I -- T-Rex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I have no post for Series 3 yet. They're not out in the US at this time.

      Delete
    2. Hello!

      Just wondering if you can confirm A, B and C yet from the new glimmer series? I can confirm all but A, B & C
      3210HR/3200HR
      A
      B
      C
      D Pink Hadrosaur
      E Mosasaur (crocodile)
      F Sloth
      G Diatryma (bird)
      H Rock
      I T-Rex

      Delete
    3. Hello. These are the codes for a slightly different batch of the glimmer series:

      3630HR/3640HR

      A -- Diatryma
      B -- Rock
      C -- T-Rex
      D --
      E --
      F --
      G -- Pink Hadrosaur
      H -- Crocodile
      I -- Sloth

      Delete
    4. Here's one more batch that we were able to get:

      0071HR / 0081HR

      A -- Stone
      B --
      C -- Stegosaurus (blue dino with glasses on a surfing board)
      D -- Plesiosaur (swimming green dinosaur)
      E -- Brachosaur (orange dino on a surfer board)
      F -- Pink T-rex on a swimming ring
      G -- Crocodile
      H -- Sloth
      I --

      Now a small fun fact. on a sample of 60 eggs there wasn't a single instance of either B or I. this has been confirmed with two suppliers. Luckily for us, we already got the missing toys from the previous batches. Good luck! at least our horror with cave club is finished

      Delete
  21. 3380HR is the same as 3370HR

    ReplyDelete
  22. Does anyone have a spare stegosaurus they are willing to sell?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Does anyone know the codes for 3450HR,3480HR and 3430HR?

    ReplyDelete
  24. 3430HR c is Triceratops. It is the only one I got but I went off of 3420HR for the codes.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Does anyone know what 3390 is? Is it the same as 3370/3380?

    ReplyDelete