Wednesday, January 20, 2021

REVIEW: Kindi Kids Minis




My Target finally had the single-packed Kindi Kids minis, so I had to grab some. They didn't have the single Lippy Lulu, but I hope to find her eventually. 

These run $4.99. 



They had the minis with vehicle a while ago and I got that version of Lulu, but opted to wait to review her until I could do both styles at once. 

I think this was $9.99.



So they're cute. Toys like this are easy to review, because there's honestly not much to say aside from that. 



They're bobble-heads and then also jointed at each shoulder and at the hips/waist. 

Each has a hole on the bottom of her feet to stand on various playsets. If you bend their legs to make them sit, there's a hole there, too, which is how Lulu stays on her scooter. 



They're roughly the height of the original Li'l Shoppies, though very different proportions. 

Not something I'd buy a lot of, but I am a sucker for cute and I do miss Shoppies, so these fill the void a tiny bit. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment