Friday, July 3, 2020

REVIEW: LOL OMG Da Boss





Target destroyed the outer box on my Da Boss doll, so this is the best boxed photo I have. Way to go, Target.

I actually got her a few days ago, but I put off her review so I could do two in one day.





Here's all of her stuff, the usual assortment for OMGs.

We've got her stand, brush, magazine, shoebox, hatbox and two garment bags. Then the huge hat, which has a comb inside it to help stabilize it.

I was pleased to see we share a zodiac sign. I like Boss.




If her eyes were blue, she'd give me some serious Madison from My Scene nostalgia. The big gorgeous curls are similar to a couple of my fave Madisons.

Her hair really is phenomenal. I can't believe how soft it is!





I've seen photos of people who unleashed her hair and yeah, mine is staying tied back. It's just too much to handle. Plus, I think it looks cuter with the hat if it's tied back.





Her shoes are seriously amazing.





Gorgeous!





I love all of this except the hideous earrings. They never even made it into her ears for a picture. Nope. Right back in the box.







Her little watch is so cute. It gets lost a bit with her bulky sleeves though. That coat is thick! She even keeps popping out of her stand a bit.

The choker wasn't easy to get on, so it is never coming off.





And with the cute hat. The Minx hat, I should say. Minx would definitely approve.

I really love her. I never thought I'd want a doll modeled after Boss Baby, who bores me, but they did an incredible job with her.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment