Monday, July 13, 2020

REVIEW: Cave Club Roaralai Deluxe Set



I got my two Cave Club deluxe sets from Walmart a few days ago, but I haven't had time to review them. I'm working 9 consecutive shifts and I'm always at work. Thankfully, I only have 2 more tomorrow left and then I'm finally off on Wednesday!

The Roaralai set is $19.99. It's Wild About Cats, so it's all pet accessories for Ferrell, her sabretooth tiger. Still amused that he seems to be a pet, because he could easily be a "sibling."




Adorable art!








Mine's eyes are a little high-set, but nothing awful.






Her hair is similar to her signature doll with the crimped high tuft, but the long part isn't loose this time. It's in a high side ponytail. She also has blue streaks now.

I like both hairstyles, but I prefer the signature's. I like her hair down.






Basic vs. deluxe.

Her furry legwarmers are different molds.


The set has a kitty house for Ferrell, a litter box and scooper, a ball of yarn. a food dish, a fish toy, a dangling toy, and a tablet. Not sure why the tablet exactly and it's so futuristic that it's weird. Like...they shouldn't even have electricity. This line is probably going to have oddities like this.

There's also a...well, I dunno what you call those. I'm not really a cat person. But the high thing he's standing on.




Cute! Ferrell can turn his head, so you can pose him a variety of ways with Roaralai.

I like this set a lot and it would definitely have play value with the target market. For older collectors, I think the Roaralai doll is different enough to merit the $20 purchase, especially if she's your fave, as she is mine.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this Roaralai's hairstyle and outfit. I think the outfit is definitely better than the signature. I think the cat thing is just called a "cat tree".

    ReplyDelete