Wednesday, July 15, 2020

COLLECTION UPDATE: Cloudees Series 1



I've gotten several new Cloudees recently, so I thought I'd take pictures of them all.

I've also got updated codes at the bottom.


Here's Bluesy Kitty. Not one I initially wanted, but I just opened her and she's very cute. Some of them I keep the clothes on and some I don't, but she definitely needs her boots if you have her in the duck float. Which is the most over it duck float in existence. I wish I could photograph its face.



I can't believe I got this one! This is Wistful Platypus, who's rare, but not ultra rare. (Or rather "hot" vs. "sizzling hot.") I saw the last two in Walmart and they had completely new codes, so I bought them without having a clue which they were. I opened the platypus and llama, rare and ultra rare. So happy!




This is how I'm keeping mine. None of mine have their tails on, but I also like him totally naked, because he looks like a water spirit. The clothes are cute, but this is cooler.






Surly Panda is one of the few I like completely dressed.





This is Rockin' Tiger.





Sunshine Bunny




Loopy Bat

I love the shoes on him, but I took them off finally. I'm tired of him falling over.





Ultra rare Lucky Llama





The little backpack!







I left the backpack on, but took the skates off. They're cute, but they block the blue part of the rainbow.






He gave them to Dapper Sloth, so he can move faster.




Here's Dapper in his stock. Cute, but he wasn't my favorite, even though I love sloths. Pretty sure it's because of the color scheme.




And finally, Shivery Bunny! I like this one a lot more than I expected to.

So those are all my Series 1 big ones. I got the only mini in Walmart this morning and got the llama! Another ultra rare. Seriously, what are the odds? But I have more minis coming so I'm going to hold off on their post. If anyone wants to leave any codes for them in the comments, please do.

CODES:

Batch: /3119SD

15 Puzzled Raccoon
16 Wistful Platypus
17 Bluesy Kitty
18 Lucky Llama
19 Frolicking Unicorn
20 Shivery Bunny
21 Poised Polar Bear
(These two have also been found reversed. Bunny in 21, Polar Bear in 20.)
22 Surly Panda
23 Rockin' Tiger
24 Breezy Koala
25 Dapper Sloth
26 Prancy Poodle
27 Sunshine Bunny
28 Loopy Bat

Batches: /0130SD and /0020SD

01 Puzzled Raccoon
02 Wistful Platypus (confirmed)
03 Bluesy Kitty
04 Lucky Llama
05 Frolicking Unicorn
06 Poised Polar Bear
07 Shivery Bunny (confirmed)
08 Surly Panda
09 Rockin' Tiger
10 Breezy Koala (confirmed)
11 Dapper Sloth (confirmed)
12 Prancy Poodle
13 Sunshine Bunny (confirmed)
14 Loopy Bat (confirmed)

Batch: /3469SD

29 Puzzled Raccoon
30 Wistful Platypus (confirmed)
31 Bluesy Kitty
32 Lucky Llama (confirmed)
33 Frolicking Unicorn
34 Poised Polar Bear
35 Shivery Bunny
36 Surly Panda
37 Rockin' Tiger
38 Breezy Koala
39 Dapper Sloth
40 Prancy Poodle
41 Sunshine Bunny
42 Loopy Bat

No comments:

Post a Comment