Sunday, June 28, 2020

NEWS: LOL OMG



One of the next LOL OMG lines is called Remix. It's got a music theme and the dolls each come with 2 outfits and retail for $34.99.

We don't know the names of the characters yet, but this is obviously Kitty Queen's sister.

I'm guessing this is representing pop music.




She also appears in this playset promo pic and the doll has much shorter hair. Maybe a bit more silvery, too? I wonder which version we'll get.

Either way, I really want her. There's something kinda magical girl, Azone doll-ish about her.





Honey Bun's big sis is definitely reminiscent of the old Bratz Tokyo-a-Go-Go line. In a good way. I love TaGG.





FEEL THE EIGHTIES.

FEEL THEM.

I need her.

I need all of them actually. This is the first time that I've wanted every doll in the set.





Even Line Dancer's sister is adorable. I think they girlied her up a bit too much though. She's a little bit Cosmic Nova, a little bit Snowlicious with that color scheme. Why not just use Line Dancer's reds and blues? Weird. The doll is really cute though, so I do want her. She reminds me of something I can't put my finger on.

I'm not sure of the original source of these photos, but they're stock images, so honestly, it's really MGAE.

No comments:

Post a Comment