Wednesday, June 17, 2020

REVIEW: Glitter Girls Jana, Tavi and Maren




Finally, I can do more Glitter Girls reviews!

I've had Maren for a little bit now. There was a hiccup with the first one I ordered, because they shipped me Sashka instead. Someone else had the same thing happen. But my replacement doll was the correct one.

The Glitter Girls seem to be going through a work-themed spurt and Maren is no exception. She's a baker.






The back of her box shows a cart playset.







Maren is quite pale with very light blonde hair and light blue eyes.

She wears a stretchy pink dress with an apron that ties on over it, leggings and pink sneakers.







She's honestly much prettier than my photographs can capture. A lot of GGs are like that.







Maren also comes with a chef's hat, which is less than attractive.







It's a good thing for Maren that I picked up the An Order of Friendship outfit!




The GG outfits are so nicely-made. This cost $12.99 and comes with a dress, apron, working roller skates, a tray, pencil, drink and an actual paper order pad that can be written on and has pages you can tear off.








I bought this with the darling Stivie in mind and she's perfect in it!





So I recruited Maren to work in the diner with her. Odessa works there, too, because she has a roller skate on her dress. Ha.

Stivie's stock outfit is not the most flattering color scheme for Maren, but she can wear it for a while and I'll eventually get her something else.



Then we've got the dog walkers! Jana on the left has Cuddles and Tavi on the right has Nougat.

Tavi had some struggles. I ordered her and they shipped me Bobbi. I ordered a replacement...and they shipped me Bobbi. I asked for a refund, placed a new order...and they finally shipped me Tavi!

Jana arrived with zero issues.





Jana is lovely with dark brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. My other black Glitter Girls have brown, hazel and green eyes, so it was time for blue.

I'm not a huge fan of her outfit, so she may get something else down the line.






Her hat doesn't fit very well.




Here's Cuddles. I'm not sure what breed he's supposed to be, so I'm calling him a Jack Russell.







The quality of the collar is nice. It clips like a real collar and then the plastic leash clip hooks onto that. Quite nice!




Tavi was worth the wait! She's gorgeous. I love her light red hair, hazel eyes and tan skin. Her colors really complement each other.

Her outfit is much cuter than Jana's, too. I definitely prefer these colors.





So pretty!








I actually like her hat, so I'm a little disappointed it also fits like crap. They're just not great with hats unless they're plastic or something.






Nougat the shiba inu. His breed was actually listed in the description. Nougat. I love that name.






Nice colors on the leash.


So that catches up Glitter Girls, probably for quite a while. Unless I get some outfits, which I may.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment