Wednesday, June 3, 2020

REVIEW: Barbie Fashionistas #145




My new Fashionista arrived this morning!

I love this one a lot. Definitely one of my favorites.

Ugh, I lost the space in the kitchen that I was using for reviews, so I'm stuck using this tiny bit of my floor for bigger things. And I'm getting tired of using my ancient set of Time Life Enchanted World books as backdrops! Ha. Someday I will finish my toy room, but I've been working so much overtime that it's been even more impossible.





This is one of those really rare Fashionistas where literally every detail is perfect.

Face mold, skintone, hair color and style, face screening, outfit, shoes. Everything is just perfect.






She is SO CUTE.




I love the blonde buried in her hair, too.

Yep, definitely one of my main faves from the entire line.

I will probably order more soon. Getting one of these tends to hook me into buying more,



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful doll ..I love her.are you on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm not. I do have an account, but I only made one to look at Toy Fair photos. I've never liked the format of Instagram. I actually still use my Flickr account for a lot of pictures.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/venivididolli/

    ReplyDelete