Saturday, June 20, 2020

NEWS: Hairdorables

Got some new Hairdorables promos from Smyth's Toys website!

Here are some of the Series 5 girls.

I still think the outfits this series are lacking compared to the first four. This may be the first series where I don't want every common doll.

The themes are Masquerade Through Time and After School Fun.







Noah with the box.

The doll is darling, but the outfit not so much.





Then we've got the first line of Hairdudeables that is just the boys, no girls packed with them.

There are 2 different looks for each of the 4 boys, so a total of 8 to collect.







There's one of the Gregs.






And the other one.






Max








Logan. I like this one. I don't have a Logan yet.








And adorable Asher.






Group pic





The Longest Hair Ever line is likely going to be popular with kids who are obsessed with brushing hair. 

Being that I'm not, they're just kinda meh to me. 








There's Noah with the packaging. 

At least they're not blind-packed!












Here's Noah in her...um...glory?

I guess she's some sort of stylized mermaid. 

Seems more fitted to Willow.






While Willow is like a 70s disco star or something. I think Noah could have pulled this off and Willow could have been the mermaid to satisfy all the people who never got Sea Willow. 








Rayne is the only one I might get. I'm a sucker for Rayne with bangs and she seems to be an ice-skating fairy, which is pretty cute if you leave off the Fruit Loops tiara.

Sadly, no listing for Kali, so her only photo is the group shot. 





They also had promos for the Prom Perfect dolls, except for Kali and Bella. 

I love this Harmony.










I think she's got some Pizzazz going on here for sure.





Noah in the box





The ridiculous giant earrings kind of work here. And for Harmony up there, too. 







Willow boxed







Yeah, those earrings are coming right off. 

The purse. I love it. 




And finally, DeeDee. She's the only one without a boxed pic. She actually had Willow's box pic in her listing and Willow's listing just had the out of box pic. 

I really like this. It's simple, but very elegant. 

I'm going to get all these. I just know it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment