Saturday, June 27, 2020

Upcoming Reviews!

I've got a lot of awesome stuff coming in the mail soon(ish) that I'm really excited to review!

-LOL OMG Da Boss and Chillax

-LOL Present Surprise (Supposedly this was coming today, but hasn't shipped yet.)

-Barbie BMR1959 (2 of the newest dolls)

-Ruby Red Fashion Friends Stella

-CAVE CLUB! I'm most excited for these and I hope their shipment from Walmart isn't delayed. I ordered all 5 of the basic dolls plus 4 of the blind-packed pets.

-Zombies 2! Also really excited for these and I hope they finally ship. Their release date has been moved a bunch of times, but it's looking like early August now.

Sometime in fall, I'll also have the Ruby Red Fashion Friends European exclusive Charlotte and the new version of A Girl for All Time Elinor.

No comments:

Post a Comment