Tuesday, September 11, 2018

REVIEW: Shoppies Sandi Shores





I ended up back at Target tonight to pick up Sandi Shores! I'm not sure at all why she appealed to me so much when I saw her the first time. Maybe the vague resemblance to Dawn from the BSC.

I like her color combo a lot. I'm also thankful these girls don't really have facial flaws, because for Sandi, the main flaw I saw was her bikini paint coming up onto her stomach. I picked the Sandi with the better body paint.




Sandi has long, pale blonde hair in a simple ponytail. Her bangs are cute, but very gelled, so they're a bit sticky.

Sandi's the only one of the three beach girls with no fabric piece.





She makes up for it by having two stands. The one is regular, but the other is a cute, albeit way too tiny, purple surfboard.

Sandi's hair accessory is on a peg that just sticks into her ponytail. That's convenient, compared to the loose-fitting headbands on a lot of the others.






All in all, Sandi's very cute and I'm glad I grabbed her. She's not my usual type of Shoppie, but there's something about her that works for me.

I think she, Palmela and Coralee will look really cute together. I might pick up B'Anchor eventually, but not yet.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori


    Thought you might wanna see these.

    https://forums.marvelousnews.com/forums/topic/2167820-new-marvel-rising-secret-warriors-animated-movie-figures-from-hasbro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, THANK YOU! I've been waiting to see good quality pics. I'll have to do a news post.

      Delete