Saturday, September 8, 2018

REVIEW: My Little Pony Reproduction Rainbow Ponies Parasol

I knew my Target got more Rainbow Ponies in, but I hadn't had the time to ask for help until tonight. They'd only put Windy and Skydancer out and Parasol was the last I needed. Thankfully, she was in the back, so now that set is complete and it's on to the unicorns and pegasi.

Parasol is really not the color I expected. I never had her when I was little and she didn't catch my eye during my adult collecting heyday. I expected more pink, but her body is definitely on the peachy side.




She's still cute, but not my favorite from this set by a long shot.

She's strawberry-scented and it's not the best smell. Not as bad as Starshine's vanilla, but not much better.






Set complete! Yay!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment