Wednesday, September 12, 2018

NEWS: Marvel Rising


Massive Marvel Rising update! (Many thanks to the person here who gave me the heads up!) So many photos have surfaced today. I compiled a bunch of them from my Google search and posted all I could find on my Flickr:

Instead of posting them all here, I'm just going to point you all in that direction, but from the many articles I read, here's what we know.

Dolls are 11" tall.

They will be sold at Disney Stores and Target, plus Hasbro online. Not sure what this means for all those Amazon listings...

Training dolls are $12.99 with 5 points of articulation (neck, shoulders, hips).

Signature dolls are $19.99 with a fabulous FIFTEEN points of articulation. Clearly, these are the best ones. 

Secret Identity dolls are $24.99 and come with 2 outfits and 7 accessories. I believe these have 7 points of articulation, the basic 5 plus knees. (One article says 11 points, but I'm not seeing them in the promos. We'll see.) Secret Identity Squirrel Girl is a $29.99 Target exclusive.

They should be available in October!

Definitely very exciting.

4 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I looked at upcoming dolls and was this excited. I want, like... all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I mean, I was excited about Hairdorables, but that's a totally different type of doll. These just look like pure fun.

      Delete
    2. Fun is definately the right word to use for these. All of these have just so much personality to them.

      Delete
  2. No problem. I figured you’d be excited. I cannot wait for America Chavez. I loved Young Avengers(both runs) and she is awesome. I love that her doll has the “I’m going to humor you by listening to your villain prattle for like a second and then I’m a whoop your ass” facial expression.

    A few of these characters I don’t know yet but they look cool.

    ReplyDelete