Wednesday, September 30, 2026

REVIEW: Mirror Mi Mini Luna

 



I only like two of this line and one of them is one of the more controversial ones. 



I'm perfectly fine with the fact that Luna has been turned into a fairy and gained a glowing fantasy skintone. She has wings. She has pointed ears. She's not human anymore. 

The best thing is that now we don't have vitiligo being made pretty and decorative, so I can actually spend money on this character. That kept me from buying her. I hate that they did that after doing such a nice job on RH Jewel and other dolls. 



I love her closed eyes and pretty makeup. 




The stand is not the most sturdy but it does its job. 



From the back. 




Side.




And one more of her cute face. 

I do think she's lovely, but let's not pretend there is $20 worth here. Not when Minnee cost $15. The bag clip idea is terrible for a doll with removable hair and tiny shoes. Something's going to get lost. I don't regret getting her, of course, but they're definitely overpriced. That's one reason I only want her and Suki. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment