Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Monster High Little Frights Fearbook CHEAT CODES


Just got the new Fearbook series of Little Frights! These are the ones that come with two characters each. 

Codes can be found on the side of the bottle printed in silver. 

Each pair also has a different inside bottle color, though they're not easy to see from the outside. 



Draculaura and Heath are in the pink bottle, representing the Theater Club. 


(I'll go over the codes at the end.)





Frankie has joined Twyla's gaming club. 

They're in the aqua bottle. 




Lagoona and Abbey are in art club in the lavender bottle. 


I love Abbey so much. 



And the one probably everyone wants: the twins!

They're in the dark purple bottle. 


SO DAMN CUTE. 



I think Purrsephone is the cutest one they've done of these little figures yet. I love her so much. I've been struggling to find the set with Nefera and getting frustrated, but these ladies make me happy and I'll keep collecting the line. 







CODES:

The codes will change numbers, but the order should always remain the same. 

-Draculaura/Heath

-Twyla/Frankie

-Abbey/Lagoona

-Werecat twins

So if you find them in store, just put the bottles in order and you should know. The problem is if enough are missing that you have no context, but then the bottle color trick might work. You'd have to find a way to nudge aside the cardboard covering the window on the front but it's probably doable. 

In case anyone is wondering, mine were 1946, 1956, 1966 and 1976. 

No comments:

Post a Comment