Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Cryptids

 











I have the first series of plush Cryptids bag charms that was sold in Hot Topic. I should take pics of them, but I don't have any just now. The company just released these flocked 3" figures of the Series 1 characters and I ordered a case.

The case is 6. You get one of each character, though the regular version of one may be replaced by the chase design. (At least I'm assuming this is the case.)

So here we have the Jersey Devil, Mothman and Wendigo. These are my faves in plush and figure form. 

Mothman is the chase!!! I never expected to get one. I actually figured the chase would be the pink and black Chupacabra that was in the plush set. I love these colors. I'll definitely hunt down the regular black and red version so I have both. 



 

Here are Bigfoot, Yeti and Chupacabra. 

So cute. I love them all. 


I also ordered a case of the Series 2 bag charms. 



Again, the case is 6 with the chase presumably replacing its regular version. I didn't get it this time, but it's Nessie in the same purple color scheme as the Mothman figure. 

These two are my faves from the set: Hodag and Fresno Nightcrawler. Hodag actually rivals Jersey from Series 1 as my overall favorite. 



These two are the Pope Lick Monster (Goatman) and the Flat woods Monster. 

I love the little Superman curl my Goatman has. 




Bad photo for Cthulhu and Nessie here, but I'd already climbed up the ladder to put them by my Charlie Bears Nessie. 


Super cute. I recommend them if you're into cryptids and adorable plush monsters. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment