I AM SO HAPPY.
I've been a Buffy fan since it came out and this set is just perfect. Well, practically perfect.
So glad it released on Amazon so I could get it without stress.
I should clear up a few things first.
1) If you don't know who these characters are, watch this show.
2) Just because you don't know who they are doesn't mean this is irrelevant. It means you are young.
2a) Not everything is for you. Accept that.
3) Stop freaking out about pleather. It may not live forever, but neither will you.
4) Stop freaking out about the molded hair. Can you imagine this hairstyle being rooted? It would look ridiculous.
5) And a special one: To those people I saw commenting that this set wasn't monstery enough, one of the two main faces of your precious franchise is a pink vegan vampire. Let that sink in. Then shut up.
Moving on!
SHE LOOKS SO GOOD.
They could not have made this look more like her. It's so perfect.
1990s me would have killed for these.
Just look at her. Sigh!
Good object heels.
I love all the little references on the dolls.
The stake fits pretty firmly. I'm not worried about losing it.
I definitely left the rings strapped to their hands though.
I didn't get a pic of the shirt, but it has the book text on it. LOVE.
Profile. Gorgeous.
He looks amazing.
The one thing I would have added to this set is a swappable human Angel head, but yeah, costs and stuff.
Not monstery enough, my ass.
This face out-monsters like 90% of Skullectors.
Grr argh
Again, I'm so happy.
We need more, Mattel.
I want an entire Buffy MH line. They could go on for so long and make so much money.
These two got a coveted spot on my dresser, which is currently pretty damn full. But I made space.
They're perfect.
If they're not for you, that's fine. Move on to the next one and let the rest of us have our happy nostalgia time.
PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.
Apparently, if you undress Angel, there's a little surprise on his back. :3
ReplyDelete(I like details like that. That won't be visible for like 80% of the doll owners, but it's there because that's what's there on the character.)