My battery is at 13% but I'm confident I can whip this review out fast enough.
I was able to grab Fearbook Lagoona and Ghoulia off the Target app. Ghoulia is still on her way from CA, but Lagoona arrived today.
Here are accessories she'll never use.
Jacket, safety goggles, and paper bits.
Love the design on the jacket sleeve and there's the inside of the little fearbook.
The cutest. OMG. I love him.
I would have bought this set just for him, but thankfully, her doll is really good.
The little microscope and slides are really fun.
The slides fit and stay in place pretty well.
I absolutely love this makeup on her. Lagoona can rock the darker colors.
Love the black shirt with fishnet elements. Love the design on the shirt.
Love the pants.
Love the boots.
The black goes nicely with the darker makeup for her, while the joggers keep her a little bit on the athletic side. A little. I mean, I'm not athletic at all and I wear them around the house for comfort. But as a piece of school clothing, yeah, I'll go with keeping her athletic vibe.
Cute boots. Simple is just fine sometimes.
Gorgeous!
Definitely my second favorite Lagoona after Oasis. That one beats this one out, because while this one is gorgeous and more my style, the other feels more like the perfect version of her character. But they're both amazing dolls.
Tomorrow: Abbey.
PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment