Wednesday, September 2, 2026

REVIEW: Barbie 2026 Dia de Los Muertos





I have been waiting for the opportunity to order this lovely lady from the first picture I saw. She is stunning. I got her from Amazon and she arrived overnight. 




The box is nice, too. 




I pulled her sleeves down to remove the plastic band holding her necklace in place, so let's start with that. 


The lacy top is one piece with closed glove hands. 





The bodice is embroidered. 





The necklace and earrings all feature the same design. 





I believe it's the Barbie silhouette but in a skeletal form, though the image is so small that I can't see it very well. 




She is on the Model Muse body, so no major articulation here. 


Doesn't bother me a bit, of course. She feels more like an art piece than a doll, so movement isn't a necessity. 





Her face is gorgeous, but the mask is definitely staying down. It's superb. 




Intricate shoes. 






Likely some will say $80 is too steep a price tag for a doll with basic articulation, but she's well worth that to me. I can't wait to stand her beside my BEGoths Esperanza doll.



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment