I don't have a photo of her box. These were waiting for me when I came home on my lunch break and I didn't have a lot of time. I was quite surprised and overjoyed to see my most wanted being the one I opened!
So this is my first Minnee, the teeny tiny dolls by Zuru. I'm not going into great detail, as others have done this a lot already, but it is amazing how much detail they packed into this miniature doll. I really can't believe how small they are.
So this is her without her glasses.
The dolls have a ton of articulation. Wrists, ankles, pretty sure there was even a torso joint. How they did this on this scale, I'll never understand.
She has rooted hair and a rubber top and shoes, though her skirt is fabric.
She has the world's tiniest choker that was a bitch to get on. I have very small fingers for an adult. Like I comfortably wear size small gloves at work. So I can only imagine how the average person is going to struggle with these tiny pieces.
Her little bracelet was already on, but I had to put on the shirt, skirt, shoes, choker, and glasses. The choker was easily the hardest part.
The pink base is the inner bottom of the box. Her stand fits right into it.
I knew she was a schoolgirl, but I completely missed the witch part until I saw her "name" and the black cat. And her choker says "magic." I'm just not very observant, okay?
She is so incredibly amazing. I adore her.
Here's all her stuff. Checklist. Card. Little brush that's half the size of her.
For scale!
LAYLA: Ray, what did I tell you about practicing shrinking spells in safe locations only?
PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment