I'm knocking Shai out of the way, even though I only just took these photos tonight, so technically, she's the last review. But I love her so much that this is going to be quick and easy.
Accessories.
SO DANG CUTE.
Adorable face. Love the makeup. Love the little curls. Love the headpiece.
I was pleased to see that's not a skirt. It's little overall shorts.
The fabric layers. The details. Really, no one does clothes like MGAE. When they put the effort in, that is.
AUGH. I love this.
I would have gone full-on hoof shoe with no heel, but they probably didn't want to push it too much. And the heels help her stand on her own.
I only have two things I'd change about this doll. I think she's the strongest design from the line, though she's not quite my favorite. But I would have made the shoes a soft brown. Lean harder into the hoof aspect.
It's gonna be one of those reviews where I just have a lot of similar photos.
Quality nitpick: the bag is a struggle to keep on. It was a fine idea to make it crossbody, but the strap doesn't like to stay connected to the lamb.
The other thing I would have changed was giving her some earrings. Like tiny horns. But a very minor thing and she's fine without them.
And here we go with more similar pics.
Another.
And the last one.
Absolutely adore her. Suki is still my #1, but Shai and Blaze are tied for second fave and they're super close behind her.
PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment