Finally getting down to some more reviews!
I've had Jade for a while and it took me time to unbox her and then even more time to get pics done and then even more time to do this part. But now I've got some free time and it's time to catch up on these three reviews I've had planned.
I'm always here for a darker Jade, especially with purple involved. I feel like she's been more red and pink lately, so the purple is nice.
The dress is reminding me of an old Posh Spice doll. Not that that's a bad thing. I loved that dress.
The light eyebrows kinda work for her, though I'm not a fan of that look usually.
They need to leave the object heels to Mattel though. I hate these and I didn't like the Scorchin' ones either.
I do like the laced backs though.
She's lovely.
Great hair, too.
The barbells on the back of the necklace are my favorite little detail.
The purse though... I like the shape but it's really cheap considering the price.
Overall, I like her a lot.
I do think she's expensive for a doll in a tiny bit of fabric with a cheap plastic purse and a giant tee, but her design made me want her enough to suck it up and pay it. I like the others in the line, but not enough to pay unless they go on sale.
PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment