Thursday, September 24, 2026

REVIEW: Monster High Fang Vote ABBEY



Abbeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy




Quick look at the lantern. 


I think I voted for the ice pick purse, but I liked this, too. It's very pretty. 




Overall, I'm thrilled with her and the crybabies are just full of it as usual. 





I did vote for all of these choices. The lighter glam options would not have worked with this outfit, in my opinion.




I'm a little disappointed the headband is not as dark as shown originally, but I'm fine with this, too. You cannot expect everything to be replicated perfectly. 




Her makeup looks great. 




I love both earrings. 




I think people were whining about the collar? It stands up fine. 

It is literally fabric. You can use the earrings to put inside it and stick it up a little more. You can adjust it by moving the jacket itself. The key point is: IT IS FABRIC AND IT CAN MOVE. 


The jacket is also fine. As someone who thinks puffy jackets are almost as hideous as fanny packs, I'm glad it isn't some proofed out monstrosity. 

And the fabrics aren't "cheap." Stop expecting fucking Integrity quality from Mattel. You're ridiculous. 



I chose the other boots because I knew these would kind of disappear under the skirt. And they do, but they're also highly awesome. 







I'll give people a little leeway on the stand complaints, because they could easily have left this more like the initial image. Not sure why they added the pearly bits. But I certainly don't hate it. 



This is just wow. 


Oh, and her hair is not poly. You can feel that it's saran. 




I'm not sure I've seen any whining about these, but I'm glad this is fabric and not real chains. There's something about this that I really like and I think it fits the outfit's vibe better than chains would have. 









Absolute favorite thing about this doll. 




Love it so much!




So once again, we have a fine Monster High doll that people are complaining about for the sake of complaining. I swear, half the "fan" community gets off on the sound of their own whining. 

A few things may be legitimate, but most is just the unrealistic expections and entitlement of people that like to bitch. 





She's epic. 




Nothing but Abbey love in this house. 

Now, who's up next? I'm not sure who I'd like to see. Honey? Kjersti? Kiyomi? Actually, no, I'd like to see a male character get this treatment. I'm just not sure who. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 





2 comments:

  1. She's amazing and I won't hear anything else. Still waiting on mine.
    Most of the complaints seem to come from people who don't seem to get that those stock images probably took HOURS to get right. Not to mention just not knowing how some things work?
    Like I legit saw someone go 'They should make HONEST pictures' and I'm here like... So Mattel, a big company, should make their product images with a cell phone camera while putting her on a driveway somewhere looking like she just got ran over? Do you hear yourself talk?
    Like, 95% of their issues is with the fact they saw some very bad pictures.
    ... Anyway I'm just glad most of the people I go to for images (Like this blog :3) are good photographers and are honest in both ways.
    *Goes back to eagerly awaiting the shipping notice* Mine seems to come from a REALLY high mountain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, one thing you can always count on me for is honesty. Heh.

      Delete