Wednesday, September 9, 2026

REVIEW: Fiercelings

 



I got two of the new Fiercelings figures from Goliath. Bought them on Amazon. I think they were $14.99. I'm being too lazy to look it up. 


First, there's Luna Muse. 



Cute!





And Riot Blaze. 




Also cute. 


Amazon has them all except the deluxe Neon one. Not sure where she'll be sold yet. 





They come with a stand, a bunch of rhinestones with an applicator, and several earrings to put onto the wings. 

I didn't take pics of everything. You can see it in the boxes. I think the earrings shaped like their own wings are a little weird. Maybe for kids to wear? 

The earrings clip on tightly and are easy to move around. 


The part I don't like is the stand. 

The pole was hard to shove into the base. I struggled with Luna's and then again with Riot's, so it wasn't just a one off. The clip at the top is unstable on Riot's stand and she just wants to tip over anyway. Which is funny because she can actually stand on her own, unlike Luna. So the stand makes her less stable. 

These girls are extremely top heavy, so I recommend planning a place to clip them. Luna is hanging from my closet shelves above my dresser favorite dolls and figures, while Riot is hanging out on the favorites shelf in my living room bookcase. 





Look at this face. I love her. 





Their outfits are rubbery and removable but I didn't try it. 





They're fun designs and I'll likely buy the neon girl whenever I can. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment