I got around to getting the Dracula doll from the Universal series. I have the Mummy already and will likely eventually get Frankenstein's monster.
I am so glad I got her! She's so good in person!
Her face is perfect. I love the glittering blood red eyes and the detail on the teeth and lips.
Her hair is silky and wonderful.
Cute shoes from the front. Love the peep toe.
Bat heels! I know people hate object heels, but I don't mind them. I think even the haters might like these.
The rats inside the purse. Just...chef's kiss.
Her hair is so thick and heavy that it doesn't want to move away from the ears, but I managed this shot. She has blood drop earrings and pointy ears.
I took this just trying to get the earrings and I love how it came out. I love when a random photo turns into something vaguely artsy.
Just a few more shots.
Her outfit is nice. The cape feels a bit cheap, but considering the level of everything else, it's fine.
I still can't get over her face.
Controversial opinion: This is the best vampire they've ever done. Sorry not sorry, Laura.
PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment