I'm so glad to see more Latinistas!
I ordered the new line from Walmart and they got them here in a couple hours. Impressive.
There are three dolls and one outfit.
Sadly, the one they left out was one of my faves from the first line. Bring back Liv!
We'll start with Daniela. She's the writer/reader.
I think she's the only one I didn't keep from Series 1 when we just moved, so it's nice to have her back.
I believe the hair is poly. It's not great but it's not horrible.
She's so pretty. I didn't like the new faces on the Naturalistas, but they work for this line.
My first time seeing the new articulated body. Pretty nice for under $14.
I tried the fashion pack on everyone for fun.
Moving on to Lola, the fashion designer.
She looks like the fashion designer. Best outfit, especially that drapey scarf belt thingy.
Her hair keeps wanting to be in her face.
This is all one piece. Love the cutouts.
Her boots are horrible to get on. I struggled and got one foot in, then it took another few minutes to get the second.
Her toes even left marks in the plastic, though they're fading.
I was not taking her out of the boots, but they look pretty good with this.
Lola doesn't come with earrings, but she does have the holes, yet the fashion pack earrings didn't want to go in and I was too lazy to force them.
I like her. She's definitely got the best outfit, though the boots are a pain, and I wish they'd given her earrings instead of a random music award.
Daniela and Lola
Juliana was my fave from Series 1 and she's my fave again.
I love the color of this outfit! I can't decide if the silver works or not, but I don't hate it.
I actually tried this on her before I put her boots on, just in case there was a Lola situation, but her boots go on just fine. The plastic is softer.
Who do you think wore this best? I think Juliana, but I'm definitely biased towards her.
I love how they give the illusion of different heights with the boot soles. Daniela towers over Juliana.
Juliana does have a different mold. Lola and Daniela have the same longer face with defined cheekbones. Juliana's face is more square without the cheekbones. I love them all, but I think that adds to her cuteness.
So happy to see this line back! I really wish they'd add Liv.
PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment