Wednesday, September 30, 2026

REVIEW: Monster High Fearbook Draculaura

 



I walked into Target last night hoping to find the new Chococat Kumi for my birthday, and ended up leaving with her, Laura and mini Mirror Mi Luna. Was definitely not expecting the latter two!


There was only this one Laura and one Lagoona, so Fearbook seems to be doing well. 


Lagoona has the best accessories of the three, but I like this photography stuff, too. 

The little album with slots photos can actually fit into is really cute. 



Why are three of the four photos only Laura? Sigh. 



Adorable!




I bought her because I love the hair and makeup. The stockings, shoes and suspender skirt are also cute, but I had to ditch that shirt and the yellow hair thingy. 

I discovered I don't have any spare tops for Laura, so she ended up in...



A completely new outfit. Except for the stockings. 





I want the ultimate Skulltimate Secrets or whatever she's called, so she'll end up getting some of those clothes once I get her. But for now, I like this. 



She has some of my favorite makeup they've done yet. 

Glad I found her in store for once!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment