Monday, July 24, 2023

REVIEW: Rainbow High Junior High Laurel De'Vious


The twins are separated? Whaaaaaat? I only just now finally found Holly on Amazon, so she should be here soon. 


I wasn't a big fan of the older twins. They were actually part of the batch of RH dolls I sold to my local toy store. But somehow, they work much better as younger dolls. 




I left the gel in her bangs, but washed it out of the ponytail. It's still nicely curled. 


Laurel comes with her comb and backpack. For $25, these really should have stands. Sigh. 





The backpack has a metal chain strap, which is a nice touch. 




She's super pretty. I love her. 




Cute shoes. 




And final shot. Definitely love her and can't wait for Holly to come in a few days. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment