Friday, July 7, 2023

BEARRIVAL: Neptune



Here's my first "bearrival" post. All my bears are Charlie Bears unless otherwise noted. 


This adorable guy is Neptune. He's 12" tall and super soft. I wasn't expecting his fur to be this soft for some reason. 



My stockist includes necklaces with most bears and she picked the absolute perfect one for him! He came with the bow, but the moon is an extra from her. The bottom of the moon is actually a metallic green that caught the flash. 



ADORABLE. 

There are two more in this series. The fur tipping on Jupiter is green and Pluto is a light reddish shade that's hard to describe. I'd love to see them continue this series. Mercury could be orange, Mars a fiery red, Venus silver, Saturn gold, etc. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment