Sunday, July 30, 2023

REVIEW: Magic Mixies Mixlings Series 3




Saw the single cauldrons at Target and grabbed two. 




Codes are still on the bottom, but they're much harder for me to read with my contacts in. I'll have to go shopping for these wearing my glasses, which I can take off. As blind as I am, I can read tiny print best without either contacts or glasses. 

I will be doing a separate post for codes, so as not to bog it down with photos. 


The opening feature is fizz stuff. Blah blah blah. Just punch through the paper with your thumb like I did. No water near my toys. 

Annoyingly, now they're in plastic bags so they could be fizzed without getting wet. Even more plastic wasted by toy companies. 



Really cute though. 

Zleep is a Glowling. 

Fexza is a Loxie. 



Zleep's flower tail is adorable and I really do like the little hair tufts on the Loxies. 

Okay, off to write up the code post.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment