Thursday, July 20, 2023

REVIEW: Zombaes Series 2 with CHEAT CODES


I've seen the multipacks for Zombaes Series 2 on sale for a little bit, but I've been waiting for the single packs. When they finally came available to order, I got 10, and then sat back and waited while they took eons to ship to me. 


So the main difference in the packaging is that the Series 2 coffin is white. Obviously, it also says Wild Vibes on it, but the white coffin is the most distinctive thing. 



I was shocked to get 10 different ones! This is why I splurge and order so many at once. I feel like there's less chance of getting doubles. 



The cheat codes are on the bottom of the box. It's the last 3 digits of the # number. You can see the differences in the photo. 




Checklist. I didn't photograph the other side. it's just got the multipacks on it and some art and directions. 

I will be listing off the codes at the end of this post. 



Each figure comes with these things: checklist, sticker sheet, collector card, doll, and tissue-wrapped accessories. 


Overbearing was the first one I opened. 

The art on the cards is so cute. 

I'll mention the code by each girl's review photos, but again at the end. 

CODE: 393



So the doll is in one pouch, while the stand, animals, clothing and accessories are in the tissue. 



Not a fan of that hat. 

BIG fan of that bear. You can't see the details well because they're so small, but his mouth is open and you can even see tiny fangs. 




She's not one I wanted, but without her hat, she's actually really cute and the bear is worth it. 




Caught in your Web was next. I was pleased, because she was one of my top wants. 


CODE: 394



The spider came separate from the fascinator, but I stuck it on there to show it better. 



My biggest complaint about this line is that they all wear short stuff. Not all of them have animals crawling up their legs, so there was zero excuse for the lack of variety in clothing. The first line was better-designed that way. 



She's Buzzin'! Not a top favorite, but definitely a want. 


CODE: 396



The bees weren't on her, but I stuck them on. 



I recommend popping off the legs to put the shorts and skirts on. It's just easier. 

I love the honey bear! 

And I love her in general. 



Hanging Around wasn't necessarily on my list, but I did like her hair color. 


CODE: 398



Yeah, love that hair color. 



The dark rosy pink with the tan isn't a bad combo. I do not recommend wearing a skirt in the jungle however. Like never do that, please. 

I was going to leave her hat off, but the monkey on it won me over. He's so cute perched there. 




Definitely excellent hair. 


Curiosity Killed the Cat wasn't on my want list at all. 


CODE: 400'



Cute enough. 





I mean, she's cute, but she's not special. The glasses are fun, but they look better on the bookworm girl. The cats are cute. 

Definitely my least fave of the 10 I opened. 



Ah, now this one I wanted! She's Crabby!


CODE: 401



I like the stripes. 




Love it. 




I think She's Got Bite was the first one we saw from this new series. 


CODE: 402



The doll is cuter than I expected, but it's the design here that I adore. 



This is just hilarious. I love it. I did take her goggles off for when I display her. 



I wasn't sure if I was going to like She's Eelectric or the spider girl best, but it's her. Easily.


CODE: 404



I think she's the prettiest doll they've done out of both series. 




Love everything about this. 



Love how her hair is sculpted. 



And I love the colors so it looks like it's glowing with electricity. 

She's possibly the best design in the series. 



So Chill was not on my want list, because we just had a wintery girl in Series 1.


CODE: 406




But I loved the doll as soon as I unwrapped her. She's my unexpected like of the line. 



The seal is so funny. Love it. 



And finally for my ten, we have So Clingy. 


CODE: 407



I do love the octopus, but the doll is on the boring side. She needed to have another color in her hair along with the blonde. Maybe blue? 




Sunglasses on. 




And sunglasses off. 




Quick shot of my faves from these first ten. Eelectric is far and away the best, then Web. Bite and Crabby are tied. 

Disappointed I didn't get the vampire bat goth, so you know I had to order more. 



I got my second batch of 10 and only turned up one new code. Argh. I'm trying one more time with another 10 and then I'll return all the doubles at the same time. 

On the plus side, the new one was Hungry for Knowledge, one of the ones I liked best. 

CODE: 395




I love the green. 





Love her hair. 




Without the glasses. 



The worms are one of my favorites of the animal attackers. So cute. I'm disappointed the larger one doesn't fit around her braid like it's supposed to, but it works fine around her neck, too. 





My only new one from the third batch of 10. I'm giving up now and watching for the ones I need online or in stores. 

Losing Sleep

CODE: 405





This was one of my least favorites, but she's super cute in person. She even comes with extra legs!






The killer dust bunnies are still weird, but the pink one at least is cute. 





I grabbed She's Wild off Mercari and got a great deal. 


CODE: 403




She's really cute, but the sloth is the best part. 



AND I GOT MY BAT!

Keep the Party Alive was found at Target tonight. I saw almost a full case and there were no doubles in it. I think two were missing. 

CODE: 397




My very obvious favorite. 



She's awesome and the bats are darling. 




Since my last update, I learned that Spacing Out, the rare, is sharing codes with at least one other character. Thanks to a lovely fellow collector, I was able to get her! He opened two of her with the 406 code that I opened as So Chill, so we swapped and completed each other's collections. Thanks!






She isn't as obviously fancy as the Series 1 glittery rare, but the helmet does amp her up a little. It splits in two, which is how you put it on. 




The aliens are SO CUTE!


Here's a photo for everyone to save if they want to travel with the codes. 

I have not edited this photo to add a number for the rare, because it's possible in different batches, she could be any of the existing numbers. So far, we know she's been found as 406. If anyone finds her as anything else, please let me know!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment