Thursday, July 27, 2023

REVIEW: Rainbow High Junior High Holly






Holly is here! She's the last one I wanted from Series 3. 




Gorgeous. 



The twins were definitely far better treated in this line. They're both beautiful, and I like the style of the outfits and shoes. The scrunchies are cute. 





While I like Laurel, too, I favor Holly thanks to the cool colors and the black. 



Love the gems on the shoes! 


I kind of want her backpack in my size, minus the HH. 

Another cute RH Junior High line. I still see a lesser quality than the mainbow got for Series 1, but I think these girls did better than Series 2. 

I'm hoping the line lives so we get Series 3 in junior form, but I saw a listing for Junior High Jewel somewhere, so...they're jumping right to Series 4? Ugh. While I want to see Mila, Meena and Deliliah in particular, I also really wanted Emi, Daphne, Daria and Georgia in junior form. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment