Thursday, July 13, 2023

REVIEW: Cry Babies BFF Series 3 SHANNON


I caved utterly to my need for this girl and imported her via Amazon UK. I knew it was risky, due to their not great history with eye placement. She's slightly off, but it's not the worst ever. It helps that her eyes are so light. And it gives me an excuse to buy a perfect one when they hit stores so I can have one wearing each pair of shoes. 

So this is BFF Series 3, which is called Talents. 

Shannon clearly is a dancer. 



I really hope she's in the show. Look at this sass. 




More cute art. 






Back of the box. I reeeeeeeally wanted Elodie, too, but I just couldn't justify risking two dolls with eye issues and having to rebuy them. 




And the other side of the box art. 




These accessories were under the left side of the box front. 



Then there's Shannon in her tube.


The twirling multi-art tubes from the first two series were cooler, but it's important to see these dolls to check for eye issues. 



They also learned not to tape the poster down! No tape damage to this at all.




Here she is!




I like the dark butterfly theme. I feel like this is as close to goth as a younger kids' line is going to get and I like what they've done with her. 



I really love the ballet slippers, but you know I love these stompy boots way more. 





Excellent purse!




I'm so happy with her! Glad I decided to give in to impatience and order. I have no idea when they're getting to the US. Hopefully soon and they can bring the Hair Academy dolls along with them. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment