Sunday, July 30, 2023

APHMAU Meemows Series 3 figures & Series 4 plush


Target had a bunch of these new Series 3 Meemow figures, so I bought one. 

I'm pretty sure these still lack the codes Series 1 had. Sigh. 



I got the sun! I love it. 




These are seriously super cool. 



I'm so tempted to go back tomorrow and buy more. 



Here's the checklist. I want moon and sapphire the most, but I'd take most of them. Rainbow's the only one I'm really not into. 




Here's a promo pic of the Celestial plush I grabbed from Amazon. The faceted designs are cute but work much better as figures. I still want sapphire anyway. It's my birthstone. I think moon is by far the cutest. Sun doesn't work as well in plush form. 

Target had a box for these, but they'd all sold out. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine for the minis. Amazon for the plush promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment