Wednesday, June 23, 2021

REVIEW: Ruby Red Fashion Friends LE Cozy Vacation Kayla




I was lucky enough to get one of the 75 Cozy Vacation Kayla dolls from the Ruby Red Fashion Friends line!

She was $159.99 and I bought her from the Ruby Red website. She was shipped from China via SF Express, which hands off to UPS, so delivery was worry-free and quite fast. 




I love the fancy box. 

Kayla comes with a hammock, two pillows and two hooks to help hang it. 

She also has a numbered certificate and her scarf wrapped separately. 


Here's the hammock. I don't mind paying extra for an accessory as cute as this. I didn't take a photo, but she is hanging happily from one of my closet shelves. (My closet has a very high ceiling and amazing shelves going up pretty high, so that's where a lot of my 14"+ dolls are displayed.)




Mine is #28!





She's so gorgeous. I think she's my new favorite. 





I honestly hadn't realized the Kayla sculpt was different from Lila's, but it clearly is. Lila's similar but her own mold. 





I didn't want to cover too much of the pretty braids on the back of her head, so I folded the scarf more before I tied it. 




Cute shoes!



And one more photo. She is definitely stunning. Excellent design and colors. I was going to take a photo of her with Mosi from Hearts For Hearts Girls, who's one of my fave dolls ever, but I've got her so nicely situated in her hammock that I don't want to move her. She definitely reminds me of Mosi though. Similar coloring all over. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment